Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all, I just recently bought my 8 year old daughter two starter theme decks so we can learn to play. My question is about the Rock n Rave starter set that is advertised as the Maud Pie and Dj Pon-3 set. While we were shuffling cards to prepare to play we noticed each deck appeared to have one additional mane pony. I am assuming it is mane ponies because it has a home limit written on it as well as a boosted side. Are you allowed to play with multiple mane ponies? Or are these just extra to give you options? Or, am I wrong all together and there are other ponies with home limits and boosted sides? We even checked her other starter set, the pinky pie one, and only found one mane pony in each deck. I, of course have many more questions, because the rules don't really tell you anything, but I will try my best to search the forum before I ask. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm 99% sure it's one mane pony per team, and the extras are for variety and additional deck building options.

And you're right - the rule book isn't the best I've ever used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.