Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the good old days you could see a woman alone in the park at night, ask her for sex, beat the crap out of her until she agreed, afterwards you could throw two shillings at her saying "There you go slut you have been paid stop crying" and the courts would let you off on the grounds that what should a woman walking alone at night expect.

Nowadays you cannot even stalk a woman online without the police being called, what is wrong with the world?

Ohh I dream for a return to the days when women knew their places and did not get all uppity just becasue I grabbed their arse. Women today need to get a sense of humour and stop complaining, I mean your getting attention.

Bloody lesso's.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Satire!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D. Williams
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently the boys were getting ass-grabbed, too.
And, no florin for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gu3sswho wrote:
I fully expect to be tried and sentenced to death for improper pronoun usage around 2045. I will try to escape by switching genders at the final hour but then Sharia Law will be in effect as well for the sake of multiculturism and I will get thrown off a cliff for being a trans-person. The fact that I will also have converted to Islam to avoid execution will not save me. The last sounds I will hear will be chanting from the nearest Sarkeesian temple, reciting lines from old YouTube videos which have been converted to scripture.
I don't doubt it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gu3sswho wrote:
I fully expect to be tried and sentenced to death for improper pronoun usage around 2045. I will try to escape by switching genders at the final hour but then Sharia Law will be in effect as well for the sake of multiculturism and I will get thrown off a cliff for being a trans-person. The fact that I will also have converted to Islam to avoid execution will not save me. The last sounds I will hear will be chanting from the nearest Sarkeesian temple, reciting lines from old YouTube videos which have been converted to scripture.
laugh I'm surprised nobody has accused you of being me.

slatersteven wrote:
In the good old days you could see a woman alone in the park at night, ask her for sex, beat the crap out of her until she agreed, afterwards you could throw two shillings at her saying "There you go slut you have been paid stop crying" and the courts would let you off on the grounds that what should a woman walking alone at night expect.

Nowadays you cannot even stalk a woman online without the police being called, what is wrong with the world?

Ohh I dream for a return to the days when women knew their places and did not get all uppity just becasue I grabbed their arse. Women today need to get a sense of humour and stop complaining, I mean your getting attention.

Bloody lesso's.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Satire!
According to gu3sswho, those good old days will be back in 2045.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.