Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's been almost two years since I made the Mega Module for The Hunters, so I'm wondering if people are still using it, and if anyone has noticed any problems, especially when using it with The Hunted.
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/101913/beerys-historical-...

It should work fine with both games, since most of the mod is just extra data for players to record, but if anyone has feedback or advice, please let me know here.

I'd also like to hear any comments from anyone who has used the Kriegstagebuch.
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/101685/kriegstagebuch

Thanks folks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Heya Beery,

Well, I can only say I appreciate the creativity and hard work you put into it....as I've said before, I take it as a compliment that people like my game enough to create mods and additions to it. And it's obvious to me that you're a serious student of history and very creative to boot. Kudos.

Any chance you have the same interest in the Pacific? If so you'll have a new opportunity shortly to showcase your talents

Take care,
Greg

PS As work progresses on "The Hunted" I imagine your module will again see more usage.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Greg.

I'm more a Battle of the Atlantic guy, but I do have an order for Silent Victory in the works at GMT games, so I'll be playing it as soon as it is released. If I make mods for it, they will probably be on a smaller scale than what I did for The Hunters, because my knowledge of the War in the Pacific is a lot more limited.

As I said in another thread, I'm really glad you're working on The Hunted as a full scale published game - it will make a great companion to The Hunters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Moore
United States
Waynesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ian,

I use parts of your mod when playing both The Hunters and The Hunted. I use your ship target list, and your "Improved G7E Torpedoes After June 1942" rule. Both of those are very helpful, and add to the realism of my play-throughs.
I also use your KTB log sheets extensively. I keep detailed notes for each patrol so that I can write my narratives afterwards, and the OOB log sheets simply don't have enough room on them.
The KTB sheets are perfect for this, and I keep a big stack of them on hand. Many thanks for all your efforts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Spinello
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Ian,

I am unable to print the sub mats. Any ideas?

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tested the zip file - all the images show up properly. They're in jpg format, which is the most common image format on the internet, so I have no idea why they wouldn't print. I expect the problem would have to be caused by some sort of hardware or software issue at your end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.