Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: X-Force Vanisher Custom Hero rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of X-Force love on the board recently kiss. Here's one I've been working on that doesn't over lap with TJ's recent post. Vanisher, he teleports.

This card is designed to give you an extra edge when recruiting heroes. Never a bad thing to have an extra choice, right?

This card is designed to give you a bonus off of teleporting other cards. Since you're not playing a card when you teleport it, it will give you +1 attack. It works like Old Man Logan's card, so if you choose to get the + attack, you can't play anymore cards. You can also hold on to wounds and shield officers and get the +1 attack for them too.

Good recruiter, but the power is in the activation.

Play and teleport all of those commons. Let me know what you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Edwards
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been meaning to finish my Vanisher set I'd started months ago, what with Elixir and Warpath needing a buddy, so I'm happy to see him have a set!

My initial issues are spelling/wording-wise, though I am fairly nitpicky:

Uncommon should have "6<cost symbol> or less"; no 'cost' before that, as to my eyes it reads cost 6 cost or less at the moment haha. Should also be "Hero's cost" for the trigger.

The Rare should have a space after Teleport, though I know that's an issue the software sometimes has.

Apart from that, I do like the theme for it. He doesn't seem too overpowered, I'll have a closer look when I've got more time .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
An easier, clearer way to say what the rare does would be, "Play a copy of each card you teleported this turn."

I'm play testing a rare with this very effect. It's pleasantly powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.