Bob Hansen
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
2/68th Armor: Silver Lions!
mbmbmbmb
One of my white dice went missing. I contacted Rio Grande Games customer support and they informed me that it would be seven bucks to send me a replacement. I do not want to pay that much for a single die. If anyone here has an extra white die I'd pay you a buck or two to send it along to me so I can play the game five player again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get Roll for the Galaxy: Ambition, the expansion. It also reduced the number of starting white dice to 4 (adding a new black die instead).

That way, you have the latest expansion and you don't have to worry about the lost die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@OP
One quick fix to consider is to just get a regular d6 on the smaller side. 1 and 2 can be explore, while 3 through 6 can be develop to Consume respectively. You can also consider 1 - 5 as their respective phases, and VI to be the 2nd Explore.

Cinnibar wrote:
Get Roll for the Galaxy: Ambition, the expansion. It also reduced the number of starting white dice to 4 (adding a new black die instead).

That way, you have the latest expansion and you don't have to worry about the lost die.

Despite being very excited to try Ambitions myself, I don't really fault the one person in my group who's leaving this towards the bottom of his purchase queue since since an extra $40 does add up beyond what he's already purchased recently.

EDIT: This actually has been a genuine consideration. Discuss here if you will....
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1492529/anybody-offer-help-c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:

White dice are available from planets with the expansion, so you might need them all. Unlikely, but possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Hansen
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
2/68th Armor: Silver Lions!
mbmbmbmb
I should correct the original post. It was four not seven. I misread it for some reason and their customer service contacted me. I am going to get the expansion and hopefully it will be okay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Blowes
Australia
Ingleburn
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My very first game we lost a white die (without me even realising) during packup. Thankfully, the host found it later.

I have since made it a habit of counting white dice at the end of every game.

I've posted about it before already, I don't see why they couldn't have added 1 spare white die :S

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.