Steve B
United States
Springfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dirt cheap on Amazon, Walking Dead: The Prison. $33 at CSI.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K1XFBC8/ref=s9_simh_gw_g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Weaver
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
fivebygames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG listing: The Walking Dead: The Prison – Board Game

Ouch - 5.70 rating though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Springfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're going to try it, $16 is better than $33. It could also have a low rating due to no minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Weaver
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
fivebygames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm more likely to buy it if it doesn't have minis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I'm torn. I enjoy the first game quite a bit: The Walking Dead: The Board Game. It plays great without minis. Every game doesn't need minis and this is one of those games. However, I'd be more inclined to buy this if it were a straight expansion, but it sounds like a stand alone game...I don't know if I need more of the same (give or take).

I see now the rules say you can use the prison as the last stop of the first game. Maybe I'll bite...great price for sure.

breakfastcore wrote:

Ouch - 5.70 rating though...

There are 4 ratings...but the original isn't much higher. I rate it about a 6.5: a good solid game (w/ great artwork).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Laisure
United States
Kansas City
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to keep dropping a few cents every couple of hours. Now down to $15.60. How low will it go? For me it's now become a "push your luck" game. I think I'll wait and see if it drops below $15.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.