Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Are Dracula Power cards hidden under encounter cards on the track from the Hunters?

I notice they have unique card backs. During the game, are the hunters able to see what power has been used (other than hide which has same card back as land locations)?

2) When power cards are used, that result in Dracula taking damage, does Dracula show he has taken damage or waits until the power cards has been revealed (via search by hunters)?

3) If a search (or ambush) results in a fog happening, after the fog token(s) are added to the board is that fog event card discarded? If not, do you add more fog tokens when it matures?

Thanks for any clarifications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
ipkiss1 wrote:
1) Are Dracula Power cards hidden under encounter cards on the track from the Hunters?

I notice they have unique card backs. During the game, are the hunters able to see what power has been used (other than hide which has same card back as land locations)?

2) When power cards are used, that result in Dracula taking damage, does Dracula show he has taken damage or waits until the power cards has been revealed (via search by hunters)?

3) If a search (or ambush) results in a fog happening, after the fog token(s) are added to the board is that fog event card discarded? If not, do you add more fog tokens when it matures?

Thanks for any clarifications.

1) Yep, the hunters know a power was used, except for hide.

2) The card back shows the power, so the amount of damage is obvious too. (The hunters can help Dracula remember to take damage here, too, if they forget.)

3) I don't recall, but I think it says on the card? If not, I think it's discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for helping us out.

Regards,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kawai Wong

oostende
msg tools
mbmb
Can you place 1 turn Encounter cards and dracula power cards on the same location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Waitje wrote:
Can you place 1 turn Encounter cards and dracula power cards on the same location?

It depends on the power card. Read the description of each on page 15 of Learn to Play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moose Malloy wrote:
Waitje wrote:

It depends on the power card. Read the description of each on page 15 of Learn to Play.

Encounters can only be played with Hide and Wolf Form.

See reference guide page 7

Quote:
Encounter cards cannot be placed on sea zones, “Dark Call,”
“Feed,” or “Misdirect.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.