Popular Tags: [View All]
michael crow
United States
minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Outpost 2000 in Coon Rapids, MN and the local Vampire: The Eternal Struggle CCG players are hosting a board game day on Saturday Feb 3.

There will be a lot of Ameritrash (which we love, including Heroscape and Dark Influences along with others. We should have a few open spots @ the tables so come check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will see you there. I'm bringing Prince of the City and Fury of Dracula for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael crow
United States
minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Shellhead wrote:
I will see you there. I'm bringing Prince of the City and Fury of Dracula for sure.

If all goes well, i should be there ~11 am.

I want to give Prince of the City a go and Fury of Dracula looks cool to.

I will be bringing Memoir '44,Comand & Colors Ancients, Knights, and others. I think Barrett said he would bring Dark Influences and Heroscape. Not sure about everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I could come. Sounds like a fun time, although I would bring a couple more Euros, just to add some variety .

Although I would be interested in Fury of Dracula. But I already have plans.

But let me know of any other upcoming events. I've never been to Outpost 2000, but I may have to check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael crow
United States
minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yollege wrote:
Wish I could come. Sounds like a fun time, although I would bring a couple more Euros, just to add some variety .

Although I would be interested in Fury of Dracula. But I already have plans.

But let me know of any other upcoming events. I've never been to Outpost 2000, but I may have to check it out.

I'll be sure to post it here when we do the next one. Also you may want to check out the board game nights @ Phoenix Games and The Source. Phoenix Games has theirs the first and third tuesdays of the month starting @ ~7 and the Source has theirs ever Friday night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, all evening game nights are off, unless they are at my house . Which they are most Thursday nights. I have 2 young kids, and a wife who works nights...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.