Subject: Transmitter Gate rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoph Dorn
Germany
Regensburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you use the transmitter gate (intervention) at ANY time, i.e. also DURING your flight? E.g. the die shows 5. I move 3 spaces, then I use the card (and swap the space ships) and then I go on with the flight (I sill have 2 energy units left). Possible? (I think so. Note: I just read the rules the first time and I never played the game yet!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heinrich Glumpler
Germany
Koeln
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Yes.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

What a devilish plan.

OK. Seriously: this game is all about "devilish master plans" (you know, those plans with a lot of "mysterious chuckles" right before landing the blow).

Yes. You can. You should. Do everything possible to achieve this unbelieving-wide-eye-look on your opponent's face.

Hope, this clarifies the rules.

(in a more solemn voice: Yes - interventions may be used anytime)

Best Regards
Heinrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nosferrari wrote:
This game is all about "devilish master plans" (you know, those plans with a lot of "mysterious chuckles" right before landing the blow).

Yes. You can. You should. Do everything possible to achieve this unbelieving-wide-eye-look on your opponent's face.

But don't be surprised if he then plays his own Transmitter Gate to neutralize yours.
devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heinrich Glumpler
Germany
Koeln
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi Gillum,

absolutely.

Well, it's only fair: you had the "Vorfreude" (pleasant anticipation) and your opponent the satisfaction of having foiled your plan.

Best Regards
Heinrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Dorn
Germany
Regensburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much! :-)

In fact, rules are clear - i just want to be sure about this point.
Game is great! Rules work well! After reading the rules I thought i maybe could get a little bit dry, but it's real fun during playing! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.