Hello ONUW Fans!
Ted and I are proud to announce open beta testing for the PC/Web/Mac version of the companion application!
Please make haste and use the crap out of it!
Link is http://onenightwerewolf.com/
Once there you will find two download links, one for the PC application and one for the Mac. The web version should begin loading as soon as you get there (load times will vary).
If you find any bugs for either of the three, you can PM me or post it here.
You can use the following format to help with debugging.
1. Operating System and/or Browser Used (version would be nice).
2. Which platform bug occurs (PC/Web/Mac)
3. Description of bug.
4. Instructions for reproducing.
5. Any other useful information if you like.
Example would be like
1. Windows 10 64 bit on latest chrome.
2. Web app
3. No audio narration for werewolf.
4. Select werewolf and then hit play.
Notes: Some roles that are dependent on other roles will not play if their role dependencies are not selected. For example, a few roles such as the minion require a werewolf to be properly played. As a result if no werewolf is selected the minion will not play. If you find this to be inaccurate at times or if you find roles playing that shouldn't be, please report.
You can also contact me through the site, via the contact dev page.
Thanks and have fun!