Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to take a moment to say something nice about Keith Blume and the customer service I just received. Here's the story:

About 5 months ago, I ordered some prototype parts (spare parts from Age of Mythology and stuff like that) off of the Eagle Games website. I was skeptical when it didn't arrive, and after 2 months I emailed Keith about it. There must have been some sort of mixup, and Keith replied immediately and copied someone else as well asking about tracking information and said he'd get back to me in 2 days with that information or else a new shipment.

Well, I never heard back, and time fell off the calendar. I chalked it up to the holiday season, and I wasn't particularly upset - I'd taken care of my prototyping needs from another source by that time. My only concern was that I had already paid for the product, something like $43 dollers.

So I contacted Keith again this morning, with the previous email attached (so he'd know what I was talking about), and said it's been another 3 months and I never heard back or received the order, and asked what I should do about it.

He replied immediately again, and was suprised at what had happened as well as my patience. He offered to send out a new order immediately, and add something to it at no extra charge if I wanted. Since I didn't really need the stuff anymore, I inquired as to the availablity of some items in his store, and in the end he's going to send me games (which sell on their website for a total of about $53) instead of my initial order.

I am very happy with this result, and I wanted to publicly thank Keith for his service. I have ordered similar prototype stuff from him in the past and never had this problem, so I assume it was an isolated incident - who knows, maybe the order slipped through the cracks, or they ran out of cubes and someone forgot to tell someone, or whatever. In any case I look forward to the new games, and I'm happy not to wait anymore for resolution, wondering if I'll get anything for the money I spent.

Thanks Keith, and keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose I should follow this up by saying that Incan Gold and Struggle of Empires arrived last week, just in time for a BBQ I was having. We played some Incan Gold (even my parents played!) and it was fun!

So thanks again Keith!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Blume
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for the kind words and the patience! :-) I hope everyone enjoyed Incan Gold.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.