Subject: TMI: How Do you Know... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

When you have taken too many drugs* already today?

TMI Warning Box:
Spoiler (click to reveal)

If you take a nap and have this crazy erotic dream about a Movie Star ... and it is about Will Ferrell rather than Will Smith; or well almost ANYBODY else!!!

Just Sayin...

laughlaughlaugh

*Note for the record in case anybody takes this too seriously... my chronic back problem has flared up and I have been dealing with high levels of physical pain for about 36-48 hours. So this morning I took almost my full prescribed morning dose of daily pain medications rather than the less than half of what I am prescribed I usually take on the vast majority of days. I really am NOT taking any dangerous amounts of drugs nor even more than I am fully authorized by a Doctor to take.

I just woke up from this weird nap dream (taking a full dose of my drugs often make me really sleepy) and decided to re-affirm my title by sharing a TMI funny story! Assuming y'all would get as good a laugh as I did out of my WTF?!? moment upon awaking. Beautiful Sleeping Empresses are not supposed to be awoken by frog kisses.

laughlaughlaugh

Please feel free to share any funny personal TMI moments of your own if you like.

PS You are Welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was never prescribed drugs for chronic back pain, only exercises to do daily. If I forget a day, OUCH! If I forget two days, it's back to the emergency room! It was the emergency clinic which prescribed the exercises the first time, and my doctor seconded their prescription.

BTW, googled Will Farrell. Strictly appearance-wise, he's far from a frog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird. I had an erotic dream during my nap today in which I dreamt I WAS Will Farrel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Weird. I had an erotic dream during my nap today in which I dreamt I WAS Will Farrel.

Even weirder, I had an erotic dream during my nap where I was Lynette and I was getting it by Scrib.

Those drugs must have been REALLY good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! My last dream was a typical academic nightmare. I have done lucid dreaming with hot women though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:

Dang yo get off dem conservative blogs and go do pop culture stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
So,...you have sub-conscious thing for Will Ferrel? ewww

One time I broke my finger and they gave my a couple of Perkaset (sp?) I had the craziest most vivid dream I was this ninja-cyborg being chased by the police. It was like watching myself in a big budget super-hero action movie.

I hope your back feels better (although I know it won't). Once your back gets messed up it seems like it only gets worse.

Percocet.

Just trying to help you out, in case you ever get that prescribed again - one of the stronger opiates, since it mixes Oxycodone with acetaminophen (Tylenol).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

Percocet.

Just trying to help you out, in case you ever get that prescribed again - one of the stronger opiates, since it mixes Oxycodone with acetaminophen (Tylenol).

They don't do it for strength though: A 'nice' side effect is that acetaminophen is toxic far faster than oxycodone is, so addicts that have built a lot of tolerance to the opioid and are foolish enough to have more Percocet can end up with major health problems, and even death, from the associated acetaminophen overdose.

Ever wondered why there's a strange spike in middle aged white people in the last couple of decades? There's a good chance that this has something to do with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AKA Halston Thrombeaux
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
scribidinus wrote:

Even weirder, I had an erotic dream during my nap where I was Lynette and I was getting it by Scrib.

Worst Being John Malkovich/RSP cross-over fan fiction ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meerkat wrote:

When you have taken too many drugs* already today?

If you can still stand up, its not too many.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
It wasn't medication -- it was tequila. Too many shots at last year's New Year's Eve party. Had a dream where I was strapped to a board and being asked about terrorists in my neighborhood with Kim Kardashian's massive butt repeatedly lowered over my face, smothering me. I remember begging to be water-boarded instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:

He looks ok, but looks aren't my thing. I care more about character, brains and personality. And the "parts" he plays are usually those of a duffus. Sometimes a sweet one, but usually not even that. Very crude and slapstick is his main style of Comedy and character parts.

I found his Saturday Night Live stuff to be really mostly obnoxious.

He is probably a fine person IRL... but again I don't like 80% or more of the stuff I have seen him do professionally.

If I had to take a serious guess as to why he is near my front brain (aka likely dream fodder) it would be because Elf (one of the few movies I did like him in) gets a lot of TV time (including commercials for upcoming TV showings) at this time of year.

I also enjoyed his part in The Lego Movie. But those two parts are the only thing I can recall that I ever enjoyed of his professional work I have seen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't identify my erotic dream partner but I know I told her, "I'll come at you like a spider monkey."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Meerkat wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:

He looks ok, but looks aren't my thing. I care more about character, brains and personality. And the "parts" he plays are usually those of a duffus. Sometimes a sweet one, but usually not even that. Very crude and slapstick is his main style of Comedy and character parts.

I found his Saturday Night Live stuff to be really mostly obnoxious.

He is probably a fine person IRL... but again I don't like 80% or more of the stuff I have seen him do professionally.

If I had to take a serious guess as to why he is near my front brain (aka likely dream fodder) it would be because Elf (one of the few movies I did like him in) gets a lot of TV time (including commercials for upcoming TV showings) at this time of year.

I also enjoyed his part in The Lego Movie. But those two parts are the only thing I can recall that I ever enjoyed of his professional work I have seen.

Stranger than Fiction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
MWChapel wrote:
scribidinus wrote:

I think we've got a Sense8 situation here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
It wasn't medication -- it was tequila. Too many shots at last year's New Year's Eve party. Had a dream where I was strapped to a board and being asked about terrorists in my neighborhood with Kim Kardashian's massive butt repeatedly lowered over my face, smothering me. I remember begging to be water-boarded instead.

You really didn't like a big butt smooshing your face?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ever since reading this thread, I can't get these lyrics out of my head:

Last night I had the strangest dream
I sailed away to China
In a little row boat to find ya
And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
Didn't want no-one to hold you
What does that mean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
My sex dreams usually all end the same way...

"I can't, I'm married."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.