Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Churchill» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Conference issues - I probably just missed the section :) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Quintana
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok,

I have read the rules and I have probably just missed the section that discusses this but here it goes.

Where does it state that the Conference issues goes back to the Conference Issues area to be brought back up on future conferences?

I see the rule about Conditional Issues being removed from the game (6.21).

I see the rule about issues that are in the center "All other issues in the center space are won by no one and set aside with no effect". That they get set aside and not used.(5.27)

So, where does it say the issues selected go back to the Conference Issues section?

Or, Do they not go back and once you run out of issues you run out of issues. I find this highly doubtful and assume that the Conference Issues gets refilled at the beginning of the Conference Phase.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All issues except conditional issues that have been resolved, go back to the conference issues area, to be debated again next conference.

I'm not sure where it explicitly states that in the rules though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Quintana
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
The is no explicit 'step' for this, as the display does not have any 'real' function in terms of rules. The display is simply a way to keep issues organized and visible.

All issues are available unless indicated by the scenario setup rules, or per 6.21 and 6.22 in the course of a scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The official reference you're looking for is in the published FAQ & Errata (5 Sep 15). Mark added a "Play Note":

What happens to the issues at the end of a conference?
Play Note: Per rules 5.27 where all issues are removed from the conference table at the end of the Meeting segment and 5.14 where all issues not on the conference table are available to be nominated, Therefore, EACH conference ALL issues reset and are available for nomination per the Agenda segment rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.