Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduardo Cominguez
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing this game a lot with my kids, it is getting better, but still have new questions, some are very basic, I live in a country where the language is not English and Baseball is not a known game... sorry if my question is too obvious.

When I use a card, Cancel 1 hit

Against a card that has 1 single in the hit part of the card... and there is 1 base runner already in 2nd (or at any base).

I am sure I cancel the threat, but I am not sure if the base runner can move the single or not. I am playing not letting the base runner to move, because I think that there were not hit, so the threat didn´t happen so the runner cannot run.

Is it right? or the ´cancel 1 hit´ only cancel the threat, but the single occured and the runner can run one?.

Thank you.
Eduardo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fitchett
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No hit no advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct!

The Base Runners will only advance if there is a hit, or a walk, or a steal base. I hope I am not missing any!

Glad you are enjoying the game. There is a great and very helpful fan base here on BGG, so you are in good hands!

Best,
Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games

Play Ball!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Cominguez
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I use boardgamegeek to evacuate all doubts, not only for this game. We play a lot of games with the family, usualy with rules in English, so... several times we need some help.
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.