Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If the Western Theater front enters Germany and the Eastern Theater does not do only the UK and US receive 8 points for this event or does the USSR also receive 8 points?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Stites
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the UK and US. They share VPs when one of their fronts enter Germany or Japan. The Soviets only get points if their front enters Japan/Germany.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to rez an old thread but...can the Soviets still go ahead and enter Germany after its fall to the US/UK and get their VP's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clammy721 wrote:
Sorry to rez an old thread but...can the Soviets still go ahead and enter Germany after its fall to the US/UK and get their VP's?

Fronts advance simultaneously, so if its the same conference yes.

However, during subsequent conferences the theater is frozen and the answer is no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the clarification sir. Indeed, I was referring to a subsequent conference. This is what I had figured but I just couldn't find the definitive answer. All your efforts are much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.