Wilderness War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ile aux Noix to Hudson Carry North-Supply line and boat movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michel D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, in our last game my partner and I disagreed on this point. Can you help to make it clearwhistle

Is it possible to move directly by boat movement from Hudson Carry North to Ile aux Noix? Or does it need a fortification in Ticonderoga in order to do that (lake Champlain and lake George are not connected but there is a dashed line all the way...)?

Then, does supply can go this same way (Hudson Carry North to Ile aux Noix) without a fort or a stockade in Ticonderoga?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can. Water movement is governed by the connections between spaces, not the content of the spaces.

(The distance between Lake George and the Champlain basin is too short to provide any impediment to bateaux.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Dave.
I was not completely sure about this.Now, it's clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.