Popular Tags: Scenarios [+] C&C [+] [View All]
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anywhere to get more scenarios other than the expansions?

Just wondering since there are about 42,000 memoir scenarios out there I thought perhaps I could find 10 more for C&C:A.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Petro
United States
INDIAN TRAIL
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the official CC: Ancients support website: http://www.thewargamer.com/ccancients/

There are lots of variant scenarios that you can download, as well as scenarios for other historical periods. There is a list of all of the official scenarios (even for the unreleased second expansion) but not the official scenarios themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel [working on TENNISmind]
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My first game: BASKETmind, a simple yet realistic 5on5 basketball game
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
hancock.tom wrote:
Anywhere to get more scenarios other than the expansions?

Yes, the CCA support website is THE place for that, but already here on BGG there are a few user scenario files, the 300 Spartans at Thermopylae among them. I posted the last one, the battle of Cunaxa (401 BC), Cyrus and his 10.000 Greeks trying to replace his brother, the King of Persia.
Miguel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mentis wrote:
At the official CC: Ancients support website: http://www.thewargamer.com/ccancients/

There is also a scenario creation software tool if you want to try your hand at making more... and don't forget "Scenario X" which allows you to generate match-ups between any historical army, and create a scenario setup "on the fly". Great stuff by Don Clarke.

mentis wrote:
There is a list of all of the official scenarios (even for the unreleased second expansion) but not the official scenarios themselves.

Official ones should be available from GMT - but I assume you have those already

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Banks
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
and don't forget "Scenario X" which allows you to generate match-ups between any historical army, and create a scenario setup "on the fly". Great stuff by Don Clarke.

HIGHLY recommended -- Scenario X will keep you busy & happy for a LOONG time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.