Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this game and am in the middle of a 1942 game. Given the setup rules there are not that many Battalions in the game - far less than given in the countermix.

As I understand the rules I only use those given by game setup plus those destroyed in the game and thus returning to the battalion box. Is that correct? There are so much more battalion counters that I keep wondering whether or not I should use them as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Japanese have access to all their Battalion counters at the start of a scenario. Just put them all on the map in the Battalions box. They usually come into play via:
o A Japanese amphibious assault starting from an area with no infantry
o Japanese battleplan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peterk1 wrote:
Japanese have access to all their Battalion counters at the start of a scenario. Just put them all on the map in the Battalions box. They usually come into play via:
o A Japanese amphibious assault starting from an area with no infantry
o Japanese battleplan

Thanks for confirming - after a third read through the rules I found the relevance reference ....

pg 7, section forces

"Place the extra Japanese Battalions in the Battalions box of the map."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.