Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Rant-o-the-Day #6: Whiny people rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate whiny people. Either do something about it or get over it. Take my dislike of whiny people for example... I could write a big rant about it, but instead I write a little paragraph long blurb, then remind myself to smack any whiny people I meet square in the mouth.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthan Heiselt
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Wow. Such anger. Such hatred.

Isn't the fact that you are complaining publicly make you a bit whiny too?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... That was supposed to be the ironic/funny part? Looking back that isn't totally clear though.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't whiny people understand that they are the biggest contributors to global warming?! If only we could get them to stop emitting so much whine-laced CO2...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Bohrer
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reasonably sure I could find a study that conclusively proves that Cox's hot air is responsible for a half-degree global temperature rise...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I have eaten some Netrunner counters and a treasure token from Nemo's War
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't have to be so whiny if everyone else would just live their lives the way I think they should.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gbohrer wrote:
I'm reasonably sure I could find a study that conclusively proves that Cox's hot air is responsible for a half-degree global temperature rise...

Yeah, but grognard farts contribute 15 degrees, minimum. Take all those fat, sedentary, pasty guys at AvalonCon and think of the greenhouse gasses being released.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon W.
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
The music you listen to is dumb!

...Am I in the right place?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Randy Cox wrote:
gbohrer wrote:
I'm reasonably sure I could find a study that conclusively proves that Cox's hot air is responsible for a half-degree global temperature rise...

Yeah, but grognard farts contribute 15 degrees, minimum. Take all those fat, sedentary, pasty guys at AvalonCon and think of the greenhouse gasses being released.
Hey! I've been "eating" some "grapefruits", and then for dessert, "rose petals", so 'those' odorous-olfactoral 'scents' ought to be 'citrusie' & 'rosie' smelling! c'mon over and "smells" for yourselves!
"HE who 'smelt' IT, 'dealt' IT!"
gulp
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Petro
United States
INDIAN TRAIL
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
Don't whiny people understand that they are the biggest contributors to global warming?! If only we could get them to stop emitting so much whine-laced CO2...


To think, we were in imminent danger of another ice age in the 1970s, and now some people thing there might be global warming. What changed? Must be a large increase in whininess in the last 30 years!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.