Michael
Canada
Neepawa
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really needing the Beta Rulebooks for Apex. I was a backer at the Beta level and now for some reason don't have any of the Beta rulebooks. So, if anyone has ANY of the Beta Rulebooks and can pass them on to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In print only. I am sure if you search the Die-Hard Games forums, you can find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Neepawa
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried looking there, and couldn't find anything. I've tried to contact Herschel through Kickstarter, and on the website, but still haven't heard anything back.

There wouldn't be any way you could scan and email those printed manuals is there?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Neepawa
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I don't see the link to the rulebook on Update #18, are you sure it was #18?

Edit:
Unless you're talking about 18th update from the top (which is Update #55). If so, that rulebook is the more up to date rulebook after a major change in the game. I'm looking for pre-nice fancy rulebook, when it was near the original Beta release.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aras Chi
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Apex -- Beta Rulebooks
I think this is the Beta Rulebook you are looking for:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0JK8RNUsHbZlFmQk9taG9Bc3M...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.