Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to post a revised set of cards where the swear words are removed? This looks like it might be a fun/chaotic game to play with teens; but I don't think adding in swearing contributes at all to the game play.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Spearing
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Unspecified
flag msg tools
gamesbook wrote:
Is it possible to post a revised set of cards where the swear words are removed? This looks like it might be a fun/chaotic game to play with teens; but I don't think adding in swearing contributes at all to the game play.
Thanks!

Hello Derek

You are not the first to mention my use of a naughty word, and replacement, family freindly cards can be downloaded here:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dead_of_Night_Game/

In my defence I would like to say that there are a lot of zombie film references in the game, and this was one of them. (Shaun of the Dead)
Since the game clearly has 'adult themes' and contains 'mild peril' I didn't think anybody would mind, but it was certainly not my intention to offend, or to prohibit people from introducing the game to certain groups. So I have no hesitation in apologising for the word in question, and posting a replacement.

Cheers

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Simon,
I would just like to say you have handled the requests to alter your great creation with style and professionalism. I applaud you.

by the way SotD was awesome! but I wouldn't watch it with my wife cool

(edit: added "with" in there...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.