Re: Spoilers- Outbreaks rules questions
adam wilson wrote:
1. The Accelerated Incubation Rule, Coda is red; Does this mean that if the Tokyo player card is drawn, only Tokyo receives an Faded figure? Or does it mean that all red cities receive a figure?
2. If Tokyo already has 3 figures and the Tokyo player card is drawn there is no outbreak but if the Tokyo infection card is drawn there should be an outbreak, correct?
3. If a non-red city becomes faded through an outbreak does that city behave as a Coda city? Does the Accelerated Incubation rule apply to all Faded cities?
5. Do the Rioting or Fallen city rules apply to a Faded city that has never had an outbreak?
Firstly can you change the title to include the month (May so people don't read spoilers if they are in January
1) Only Tokyo gets an infected
2) That's correct
3) Non-coda coloured faded cities (Non-red in your example) do not gain faded from drawing from the player deck. They do however place faded figures instead of their usual colour and if they outbreak due to the faded the neighbouring cities become faded.
5) A faded city produces faded figures, you do not have to discard cards to enter the city. However if a character starts their turn in a city with a faded figure they will gain a scar. So a faded city with no faded figures is safe...until either the infection deck, an outbreak, or for Coda coloured cities the Player deck mucks you up.