Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Love
United States
Clarkston
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally don't post these, but this was a big change in the restricted list.
https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/60/63...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
So happy with these changes!! It opens up a bunch of new decks.

This is exactly the way the restricted list should have been set up in the first place.

Disappointed that Tarkin can still eliminate pilots, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Love
United States
Clarkston
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I am not very happy with it either, since I always assumed that once it was attached it didn't somehow "not" become an enhancement/pilot, but I see how the FAQs ruled according to the rules. But I still don't like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great changes all across the board! These make me happy enough to not even worry about Tarkin vs. enhancements for now. Baby steps and all that, you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I've been a little out of the loop, but I was under the impression there were more than just a few restricted sets. Now I only see two pairs of restricted Light Side sets. Am I seeing that right? Was I mistaken before?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
franklincobb wrote:
Ok, I've been a little out of the loop, but I was under the impression there were more than just a few restricted sets. Now I only see two pairs of restricted Light Side sets. Am I seeing that right? Was I mistaken before?

There were more, but now the offending cards (pilot Boba Fett and Well Paid) have received errata which allow them (and the other sets that they synergized too strongly with) to come off the restricted list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:
franklincobb wrote:

There were more, but now the offending cards (pilot Boba Fett and Well Paid) have received errata which allow them (and the other sets that they synergized too strongly with) to come off the restricted list.
Yep, there were two major changes to the restricted list in the FAQ:
- 4 sets removed completely (That Bucket O' Bolts, Rogue Squadron Assault, Hunter's Flight, Training Procedures), with the new errata being used instead.
- the format of the restricted list itself has been changed to create restricted groups instead of one big list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.