Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me explain as much as I understand and see if I'm correct, then I'll state me question.

1)For the full campaign, with historical drop zones, the DZ/LZ markers are not chosen. They are predetermined and are placed on the map on the coordinates given.

2)Reinforcements are not chosen by the player either they are also predetermined. The drop area is the coordinate given and the drop rolls for drifting and losses are done as normal. XXX corps arrive as on page 18 of the rules.

3)Artillery ammo arrives with the arty units with the yellow stripe.

My questions...

A)Is the drop and glider point schedule disregarded with no rolls made turn 4 and after?

B)Are the ammo drop counters not used because ammo comes with arty and there are no points to allocate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evelin Auger
Canada
Portneuf
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nobody can answer this? I would like an answer too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris gammon
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since there were subsequent drops after turns 1 and 2 historically, I assume you keep rolling for drop capacity each day turn. At that point it appears to be "a-historical" in that they didn't list an explicit historical set of drops for each day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What we ended up doing is just putting the ammo drop counters back in the box and disregarded the point schedule.

I did ammo from the instructions that it arrives with the yellow arty. I've actually never needed to expend any ammo because my arty have always been in supply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently learned I was using the "updated" rules here in the files section of bgg and they are not as updated as the living rules posted here. ..

http://www.gamersarchive.net/theGamers/archive/itnever.html

my questions are actually address in these rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.