Hide
4 Posts

Sentinel Tactics: The Flame of Freedom» Forums » Rules

Subject: scenario tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcos Franco
msg tools
Where do I place scenario tokens like the monorail, dinosaurs, etc? I´m trying to check in the different scenario setups but they don´t seem to mention anything.. Is there a specific place to put them or I just setup the scenario as I want? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The scenarios usually specify where tokens are located on the map in the scenario book, don't they?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Franco
msg tools
That´s what I thought..But I can´t seem to find that in the scenario setup..I mean, at least not the environment tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luther Hendricks
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Most scenarios don't use all the tokens in the box, obviously. There may even be some tokens in the base game that aren't used in any of the base game scenarios. These are included for two reasons: one, for use in future scenarios (including some already existing in the Uprising expansion), and two, for the community to make or modify their own scenarios.

Any tokens used in a scenario, and any special setup, would be listed in the scenario book. You're not missing anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.