Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Ganancial
Philippines
flag msg tools
Click to view this gamer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any possibility of Having this Deluxe (Anniversary) version of Puerto Rico Reprinted? The game is still enjoyed and played by many and I think would still do great if reprinted. May not be labeled as the Anniversary Edition, but probably a Deluxe version with the same quality as the Anniversary edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hawkins
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
razzmonid wrote:
Is there any possibility of Having this Deluxe (Anniversary) version of Puerto Rico Reprinted? The game is still enjoyed and played by many and I think would still do great if reprinted. May not be labeled as the Anniversary Edition, but probably a Deluxe version with the same quality as the Anniversary edition.

Maybe in another 8 years?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Licious
msg tools
mbmbmb
I so hate it when I found a game I would like to play and see the gameplay of the game the deluxe/anniversary/or something rare. And then when I look it up to buy it there are only "base" editions that look more bland.

If enough of us write e-mails to Rio Grande or somewhere else is it possible they might think on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
liciousx wrote:
I so hate it when I found a game I would like to play and see the gameplay of the game the deluxe/anniversary/or something rare. And then when I look it up to buy it there are only "base" editions that look more bland.

If enough of us write e-mails to Rio Grande or somewhere else is it possible they might think on it?

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/17757953#17757953
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
liciousx wrote:

Trust me, it's an excellent game even if you have the standard one. Besides, if they reprint it then it wouldn't really be a Limited Edition of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Licious
msg tools
mbmbmb
apotheos wrote:
liciousx wrote:

So will there be a new edition of the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Licious
msg tools
mbmbmb
Monkeyman wrote:
liciousx wrote:

Trust me, it's an excellent game even if you have the standard one. Besides, if they reprint it then it wouldn't really be a Limited Edition of course.

It's clear that the anniversary edition won't be printed but at least an edition that has a better quality. I know this doesnt change the game, but for me it changes the experience. I am a person that really likes a good quality in the game components. For me, at least, it makes the experience even better. If you understand what I am trying to say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
liciousx wrote:
Monkeyman wrote:
liciousx wrote:

It's clear that the anniversary edition won't be printed but at least an edition that has a better quality. I know this doesnt change the game, but for me it changes the experience. I am a person that really likes a good quality in the game components. For me, at least, it makes the experience even better. If you understand what I am trying to say.

I do, but I wouldn't let it hold me back with a really good game. Take Through the Ages; ugly components, amazing game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
liciousx wrote:
apotheos wrote:
liciousx wrote:

There already is a new edition of the game in every language but english. If you read through that thread you'll see that english is tied up, legally, such that the new edition will never happen unless Rio Grande Games abandons their stake in the game....this doesn't seem likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Licious
msg tools
mbmbmb
apotheos wrote:
liciousx wrote:
apotheos wrote:
liciousx wrote:

There already is a new edition of the game in every language but english. If you read through that thread you'll see that english is tied up, legally, such that the new edition will never happen unless Rio Grande Games abandons their stake in the game....this doesn't seem likely.

Where can I find the languages?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
liciousx wrote:
apotheos wrote:
liciousx wrote:
apotheos wrote:
liciousx wrote:

Where can I find the languages?

I'm not entirely sure I understand the question. But if you look under Editions here - https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/108687/puerto-rico-limit... - you'll see all the languages in which a second edition has been released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Long story short, no!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.