Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Glazier
United States
Brentwood (not the OJ one)
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all the positive comments and great reviews of the Hilinski crokinole boards here on the geek, I finally bought one of my own. FedEx Home Delivery should deliver it tomorrow (come on guys, be on time!).

I bought "Dixie". Stan was kind enough to start a new one with my specs, but I saw the Dixie available and just couldn't wait another month. I've never even played crokinole, but I always loved carrom, and the long shuffleboard games in the bars. Can't wait to start playing.

Sorry for the large picture. Couldn't figure out how to post just the gallery size.

Finally, I want to say that the Hilinski's been extremely kind, helpful and responsive in my communications with them. These guys are doing it right. Thank you both.

-=Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a beautiful board. I like the center jewel!

Yes, the Hilinski brothers are excellent about making a custom board for you, or having some on hand that are beautiful as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured since it has not been long since you posted this that I would go ahead and add my newly acquired Hilinski board which arrived about two hours ago.

I decided to get a board from the Hilinski brothers after seeing the boards on this Geeklist http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18942 and then spending some time looking around their website.

The board was commissioned to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary later this year. I will say that they were exceedingly helpful every step of the way. I can't imagine a better pair of craftsmen to work with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janna Nelson
United States
Greenwood
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also very fortunate to own a Hilinski board, received just last month. It's called "Any Dei Now," and it has graced our game table numerous times already.

We've enjoyed it so much! When it's not on the game table, it serves as art on our den wall. The Hilinskis are great to deal with and really care about putting out a wonderful product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sifu
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Me too! Yay! It was 100% better in "the flesh" too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.