Popular Tags: [View All]
T Hass
United States
Palm Desert
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All -
So how do you store the tokens and use the plastic inserts as well?
At the moment I had to remove the plastic insert to fit the tokens (which I put into one ziplock)and all the figures back into the box.

T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the plastic insert is mostly good if you plan to paint the figures, otherwise best to remove it for the space it takes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's tight, but I was able to fit mine under the upper half of the top tray.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caffeinehead wrote:
It's tight, but I was able to fit mine under the upper half of the top tray.

I did this and it worked. Then I took the cardboard spacers that keep the tiles in place and turned them over. Tokens fit fine in there as well. That's how I currently have it.

As the rest of the stuff comes in - probably Plano.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Flander
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go7Gaming inserts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Frederick
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well for season 1 and 2 and tcm we just put everything in baggies and put them in 2 boxes i expected it wont be much different for BP firght now i have all the stuff in bags in the pizza box and tiles below it but once the rest comes im not sure. Theres supposed to be a broken token insert coming for zombicide also there are a number of 3D printed token storage trays/boxes and some people use little plastic things like from tackle boxes or tool boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'll always pick the archer
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
I spread my tokens out in the very bottom of the pizza box and just put the plastic trays back in over top of them. Definitely not a long term plan, but as I get the rest of the stuff from the campaign I'm sure I use plano just like every other game I have. I thought it would be hard to toss the molded inserts but as I was putting things back after trying the game out last night I realized that every sculpt only fits perfectly in one area, which was actually really annoying since I had to look closely to make sure I was grabbing the right walker for the space. It probably won't matter if you don't put each back in the exactly right space but when I know something is supposed to go somewhere specific I feel compelled to obey...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kiyoshi
United States
California
flag msg tools
I flipped the two side pieces that keep the map tiles in place and put all the tokens in the newly formed bins. Then put everything else back the way it came. Fits perfectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Luff
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is how I did it also. I'm waiting for the rest of my stuff to arrive before I make a more permanent decision on storage. I may finally buy something from Broken Token if their Z'cide thingy comes out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Smith
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoeKiyoshi wrote:
I flipped the two side pieces that keep the map tiles in place and put all the tokens in the newly formed bins. Then put everything else back the way it came. Fits perfectly.

I did this as well. Each of those spacers also had extra strips of cardboard in them that I pulled out and used as lids. It was almost as if it was designed that way on purpose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United Kingdom
Ipswich
flag msg tools
JoeKiyoshi wrote:

Exact same thing I did...

There aren't that many tokens either to be honest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.