Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce Spence
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played for the first time last night and we had a few questions but also realized we played a little wrong. We both felt it was a good game. After playing though we felt knowing police were on the board greatly changed our minds on killing people. We were thinking playing the neutral rooms blind might add some fun to the mix...anyone done that yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frock Lobster
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How would you know whether you wanted to bribe or kill the people in the neutral rooms if you couldn't see who they were?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I find there is plenty of stress already in not knowing if there will be police coming the next round. Often I want to let a body sit out for several rounds in a row while I wait for the perfect moment time to launder my money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolas Co
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If uncertainty in investigations is what you want, I suggest moving the investigation to immediately after "welcome travelers" (drawing+placing all guests). It's a smaller modification, and you can see who's in the neutral rooms to kill or bribe.

Personally, I find knowing the police are present moderately interesting. You might leave them there to lower the score of an opponent with more corpses than they can bury. Or perhaps you bribe them, potentially making your future kills more efficient. Alternatively, you might kill them, which also stops the investigation but also increases your queue of bodies to bury.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.