Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand

Subject: Any gamers in the Blenheim area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Hair
msg tools
Having just recently moved to NZ I need to find someone in the Blenheim area to satisfy my need for games. I will consider pretty much anything from tabletop to board games as long as it's not role play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Liken
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony Dixon and family are avid boardgamers - pretty sure they live in Picton. I'll see if I can get you in contact with them. They regularly attend the Christchuch boardgamers weekend away in Hanmer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Yep, I am interested. Alas my board game collection (and my board game group) are all in Palmy North. Which is not here. :-(
Have also sent you a geekmail with my contact details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Hair
msg tools
Great stuff. I've only got two or three games here myself at the moment. The rest of my stuff is currently on a slow boat to NZ. Will be in contact soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grage
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Friend of mine is trying to get a Blood Bowl league off the ground here in Blenheim if that helps.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1027756283972379/?fref=ts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Hair
msg tools
Not really much of a Blood Bowl fan but I will think about it. Thanks.

As an update, my games have all arrived now so I have access to Agricola, Twilight Struggle, 1960, Formula D and a whole bunch of other board games as well as my miniatures. I have 40k, 15mm ancients and Napoleonics, 25mm medieval and Warmachine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grage
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I have an old mothballed 40k army but have not played the current rule set. Formula D sounds fun. I have never played but I believe it shares some similarities with Battlecars which I have played quite a bit. We have a few other games and I also passed the link to this thread to a bloke at work who plays a few games and I think he has played Twilight Struggle before quite a bit. If you fancy playing something then Ben and I are always up for trying new games or we can play a few of the games we have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Hair
msg tools
All sounds good. I have sent you a geek mail with my contact info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dight
New Zealand
Blenheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also in Blenheim and always on the look out for more people to play games with. Feel free to check out our Facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1837409513066076/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave E
New Zealand
Nelson
flag msg tools
Hi there,
We are in the Blenheim area at the mo
and probably moving down from Tauranga to the top of the South Island. Our standard game is Catan but have many other games. I am always on the lookout for Axis and Allies boardgame players. Some other games we have/enjoy are Agricola, Age of Empires III, Antike, Endeavour, Puerto Rico, POWER the game, ATTACK, etc. etc.
Cheers
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.