Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played tonight. I watched the Grey Elephant video prior and the actual game / rulebook seems much different (e.g. number of spaces per tile, scoring, attacking).

First question, how many total dragon cards, not including the trophy place cards, character cardes or track sections am I supposed to have? Is there a list out of pieces as I am not sure if I have everything?

Second question, do you score for boost for only the turned over track sections (like in the Grey Elephant video) or for every type of track on dragons in play (like it seemingly states in the rules)?

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myles O'Neill
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kirk,

The gray elephant gaming review was done with the prototype version of the game, and some rules did change between then and the final version.

There is a list of game components on the back of the box, the game comes with 64 dragon cards, 8 trophy cards, 6 (double-sided) character cards, 12 dragon meeples, and 12 track tiles. For the dragons, check out page 8 for images of the full set - you should have 16 of each level, split into the 4 colors evenly. There are 8 attacking dragon cards in the game in total.

The Grey Elephant Gaming Video had an error with scoring track bonuses, its for each TYPE (as in the rules) NOT per each turned over tile as in the video.

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'll count everything tonight. Feel silly for missing the back of the box...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.