Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikko Linna
Finland
Helsinki
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello my question is: Can I play basic game only Dark Alleys petz? Of course there is also orginals petz but nothing more in expansion items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure you can mix and match the Petz as you wish. I just keep all of them in a bag and draw randomly as needed regardless of whether I'm playing with the expansion or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Linna
Finland
Helsinki
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can mix and match the Petz as you wish. I just keep all of them in a bag and draw randomly as needed regardless of whether I'm playing with the expansion or not.

That is a great thing. I just wondering are they harder petz or something and need better cages etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Scothern
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion pets have an extra need (so the smallest is size 3 rather than 2 for the base pets), so that makes them harder to manage, but better for scoring. They also have additional abilities to keep track of (some make things harder, some easier).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.