GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,405 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

18FL» Forums » Rules

Subject: can 10-share corporations start in Phase 3? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
The chart on page 6, as well as the accompanying text says that 10-share companies can't start or be converted until Phase 4. However the chart on page 2, indicates that 10-sahre companies can start in Phase 3 via the superscript and footnote. However, the numbers in the chart indicate the same as page 6.

I assume that page 6 is correct, and the superscripted footnote for the chart on page 2 is incorrect for Phase 3?

Thanks!

we play our first game today--not sure yet if it will be 3 player or 4 player--the components from Deep Thought are beautiful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I think I can safely answer this affirmative on my own since the on-map info backs up all the data elsewhere except the single chart on page 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hecht
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there is some confusion here. You cannot start a company as a 10-share company until phase 4, but you can convert an existing 5-share company in Phase 3.

There's no inconsistency between the two charts once you keep this distinction in mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Aaahh, gotcha! Makes sense now, thanks for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.