Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

There is a geeklist up right now that allows users to vote their most anticipated games of 2016. I added FTZ to the list and think it would be a good hype/marketing tool to get it up there on the list. All you have to do is thumb the entry and hopefully it will make it into the top spots and get some time in the spotlight as it gets oh so close to finally reaching us!

Thumb the entry here.

See the whole list here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure why I need to hype this game; since I got a war chest, I'm getting everything whether it does well or not!

But I thumbed it because it IS one of my most anticipated upcoming games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
I'm not sure why I need to hype this game;

To build the community when this game comes out because I have a feeling many people just blew it off or simply haven't heard of it, yet my instinct says this will be a sleeper hit.

I applaud you on your War Chest... I went in big but not THAT big!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigger hype hopefully leads to bigger sales which leads to a bigger community and more expansion material released down the road. That's the theory, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill corlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right, the core game looks solid - going by the rules we were able to download - the first wave models look awesome and have great table presence. So provided EG can keep the second wave on track ythis could be a big hit in 2016 and so it will be good to build a strong community to support it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
San Gabriel Valley Southern California
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I gave it a thumbs up in support! This is one of the games that I backed on KS that I really want to play. I also did the Warchest pledge too... so EVERYTHING!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.