Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is interested then this year's geeklist is now live. I enjoyed following along last year and thought it might be worth drawing some attention to it in case others might be interested as well.

Current voting in the wargame category is here. It is updated almost in realtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Øivind Karlsrud
Norway
Bjørkelangen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it have to be standalone if it's an expansion? I'm just wondering why 'Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel' would be there when 'ASL: Yanks' is not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Idiot
Scotland
Manhattan
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oivind22 wrote:
Does it have to be standalone if it's an expansion? I'm just wondering why 'Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel' would be there when 'ASL: Yanks' is not.

Storms of Steel is a standalone game. You don't need anything else to play it. My first COH title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Øivind Karlsrud
Norway
Bjørkelangen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
littleidiot wrote:
Storms of Steel is a standalone game. You don't need anything else to play it.

Yes, I know. I guess that's why it is on the list and not Yanks. On the other hand, there are other games which are not on the list, and which probably should have been there. Are there any games from Multi-man Publishing on the list? I'm sure they have standalone games which are more highly anticipated than Storms of Steel too. Who decided which games should go on the list? My first idea was to go and vote for Yanks. None of the games on the list comes close for me, and I guess many feel the same way. After all, it's not often a game reaches 750 pre-orders in one week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the nominations phase. Feel free to add your own nominations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max
United States
Fuquay Varina
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Reign of Fire
badge
Bombs Away! Mission 9.
mbmbmbmbmb
oivind22 wrote:

Added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
badge
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet-Gen. Mattis
mbmbmbmbmb
Nominated Urban Operations and 13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis, both pre orders for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.