Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
If I have 2 core sets can I take any 8 Signature Cards? Or are they the exact 8 that comes with 1 base set?

Wakrob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the exact 8 signature cards that are part of a warlords set can be selected, and a deck must choose One warlord w/corresponding signature cards for a deck. No mixing between warlords signature cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I didnt mean to say between Warlords.

For example Orc Nazdreg has one card, Cybork Body. Could I remove one other Sig card and add another Cybork Body?

Wakrob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Forsberg
Sweden
Ludvika
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, they are numbered. The signature squad are 8 specific cards that are required to go along with a specific Warlord. No substitutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's already been answered, but if this clarifies at all: the 8 card signature squad is exactly 8 specific cards that are specified. For most warlords, that means 4 of the signature unit, 2 of the signature event, 1 of the signature support, and 1 of the signature attachment. (All core warlords follow this pattern, though one of the warlords in the first cycle has a slightly different pattern to his signature squad, and one (that I know of) from the second cycle.) It's not "8 cards, chosen as some number of copies of each of these cards provided", it's "these 8 cards."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arkayn wrote:
It's already been answered, but if this clarifies at all: the 8 card signature squad is exactly 8 specific cards that are specified. For most warlords, that means 4 of the signature unit, 2 of the signature event, 1 of the signature support, and 1 of the signature attachment. (All core warlords follow this pattern, though one of the warlords in the first cycle has a slightly different pattern to his signature squad, and one (that I know of) from the second cycle.) It's not "8 cards, chosen as some number of copies of each of these cards provided", it's "these 8 cards."

The second cycle adds a few that tweak the numbers. The Marine warlord has 3 copies of a non-unique unit, and one copy of a unique one. The Eldar warlord has two warriors and two psykers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.