Arkham Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Editing Fan-Created Expansions Using Strange Eons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking at a couple of the fan-created expansions; but, before printing, I'd like to edit some of the text. I've opened up Strange Eons and navigated to the Location Cards section. When I click on "Custom Neighborhood", it does switch to that screen; but, it's all in gray, which doesn't allow anything to be done.

I have the expansion on my flash drive, my idea being to click on "image file" to bring the card into view, edit it and then "save changes."

I can just go to the first part of the Location Cards area and just re-write the whole card; but would kind of like to do it the way I have in mind.

So the question is, how do I get the "Custom Neighborhood" area to show up so that I can use it?

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian,

Sorry I can't be of any help...however, have you reached out to thelric as he used to appear with some frequency at FFG's site.

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
inSane Carc
msg tools
In the "first part of the Location Cards area" (first tab), set neighborhood to Custom, and the second tab (Custom Neighborhood) ins't gray anymore.

inSAne
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.