Recommend
16 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Above and Below» Forums » General

Subject: The Underforest and Desert Labyrinth Encounters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick post to mention that I just received an email from the Above and Below Kickstarter campaign (from Ryan) that the The Underforest and Desert Labyrinth Encounters are available for download. Follow the link in the email to grab them!

Happy Holidays!
12 
 Thumb up
0.50
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Downloaded as soon as I got the email. I've not yet played the game though. After Christmas probably.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
`Waaa. No email for me. Logged onto Kickstarter to see a message saying that it couldn't send things to my email account. No idea why. Did a test and it all worked fine. Blub.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But you can still access the update, presumably? The link will be in there...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harris
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stinkoman wrote:
Quick post to mention that I just received an email from the Above and Below Kickstarter campaign (from Ryan) that the The Underforest and Desert Labyrinth Encounters are available for download. Follow the link in the email to grab them!

Happy Holidays!


I am considering purchasing this game. Are these just more encounter "stories"? Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallow wrote:
I am considering purchasing this game. Are these just more encounter "stories"? Thanks!

The extra stories are Kickstarter exclusive, I believe. It may be difficult to procure them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
4ntonio wrote:
Hallow wrote:
I am considering purchasing this game. Are these just more encounter "stories"? Thanks!

The extra stories are Kickstarter exclusive, I believe. It may be difficult to procure them.


In addition, I think the corresponding tokens for these stories were part of the Above and Below: Expanded Edition exclusives
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MercifulBiscuit wrote:
But you can still access the update, presumably? The link will be in there...


Ah didn't realise it was part of an update (didn't get the notification) I assumed they'd been sent in a an email directly to backers. Thanks for steering me true.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The new encounters look great! So glad I have the KS version. This adds a ton of new content and choices to an already great game. Looking forward to playing it again soon.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.