Hide
10 Posts

DC Comics Deck-Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Cards - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Release) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ahmed Khokhar
msg tools
I have finished the set that I had been working on for a while.

I hope you guys have fun and enjoy playing with these cards and please let me know about any feedback please let me know. This set was made using (mostly) the IDW ongoing TMNT series.

I plan on making add-ons using the 1980's, 2000's and the new cartoon series, but for now I am quite happy with how these cards turned out.

Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6nz6qwz9zxq6291/TMNT.zip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff L.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are great!

Thanks for sharing them. I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Cox
msg tools
Hi!

First off, your deck looks great, and I love the graphics you used for the cards!

I was recently inspired to make a similar deck to yours in the original TMNT theme when I found your post on here.

Do you happen to have like a 'blank' card set that you customized for the individual heroes/villians, etc?

Kind of looking for the blank card images that I can add pictures and text onto if that makes sense?

And can I ask you what program you used to make these?

Did you ever print these out? If so, any pictures?

Thanks!

-Christopher

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Rod
msg tools
mb
This looks great. Do you know how many of each card you have to print out? I know in the original game they have different counts for certain cards to get to the 114 cards.

Thanks

Luke

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Splinters ability, although cool that you can get a free defense, is offset badly by not being able to defend against a super villians first attack.

I understand the reason behind this, but you are going to want to defend against the super villian, as their attack is the most devastating.

You may want to change it to, "You avoid the first attack against you each turn by other player's cards or effects."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmed Khokhar
msg tools
you can always use a regular defence card to defend against a super villains first attack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ahmedleo414 wrote:
you can always use a regular defence card to defend against a super villains first attack

Not with Splinter.

"You can never defend against a Super-Villians first attack."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmed Khokhar
msg tools
sorry, i should've made that more clear. The way it was meant to be played was how I had it in my comments.

ahmedleo414 wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ahmedleo414 wrote:
sorry, i should've made that more clear. The way it was meant to be played was how I had it in my comments.

ahmedleo414 wrote:

That should be on the card,

"You can not use this to defend against a Super-Villians first attack"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I've recently bought the base game, and I was looking for some custom heroes on this forum. And oh boy, I'm not disappointed. I love what you did with the TMNT, thank you for sharing.

About the super hero power of Raphaelo, if I understood correctly : when you attack one (or more) of the other players, and at least one player doesn't defend, you get the +3 power bonus?

If so, as there aren't many attacking cards in the base game, it's not a good thing to add this hero to the mix, am I correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.