Hide
4 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: 6 spawn zones rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MSgt Keats
msg tools

So I was playing scenario 2 with my wife and the abomination spawned, forcing me to flee from the necro. 2 of them managed to escape and another spawned giving us 6 spawns on the board. The dwarf was wearing plate and it was going alright with the whole ironhide don't roll a 1 strategy. Then I ran out of walkers and took 30 attacks in one round. Math is not my friend. We had a TPK, bit it was still a blast. Necro and double spawns keep it interesting, can't wait to have more necros and aboms. Some more vault cards and VIPS will be nice too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
in general, i wouldnt flee the abom, just kill everything else with him and take that single wound to reach a necro.
the game is indeed more dynamic with the double spawns and necro's

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin McClements
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We also almost had a TPK in Scenario 2. In our case, we had the Dragon Bile trap set, and the guy with the torch was on his way...but the Abomination inexplicably got an extra activation, stepped past the trap, and we lost 5 of 6 the next turn.

The last character managed to cleverly use the vaults to bounce around the board, and at that point, all she needed to do was reach Red, which she did just before she died...so, well, we "technically" won
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that look so cool... ZOMBIE HORDE!!! poor blue character (sorry dont know their names yet )
i guess we got lucky on that one.. we are probably gonna play it again with my sis and her husband (figured that is the best/fun to tutorial)... if i manage a way to pack the game for flighing in my carry-on next week lol -.-

ps what TPK stand for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.