United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance that we will see the rules posted here? I'd like all parties playing this game to get a looksee at the rules prior to sitting at the table. Yeah, I can photocopy and distribute, but a PDF would be much more simple. Thanks!

Oh... nice work on this. Simply beautiful. Can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the request! I'm guessing it wont happen because there are two rulebooks, but we can hope. At least the quick start rules are something that they can look at!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Randall
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Let me see if GMT will allow it.

When are you folks planning on playing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it will be for a few weeks. I will play solo first, hand out the rules and then we'll give it a go after everyone has looked at them. If distribution is an issue and they don't mind giving the pdf to customers rather than posting it public I'd gladly receive from you or from a contact at GMT with the promise of not distributing or reposting. If not, I will photocopy, no big deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.