GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,144 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Kaosball: The Fantasy Sport of Total Domination» Forums » General

Subject: The MOST FUN team rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignoring whether you win or lose, which team do you find to be the most fun to play?

For me it's got to be the Goblins - you can get either get beaten to a pulp or you can wipe the floor with someone - either way it's a laugh!

I haven't got the Warlocks but I imagine their ability provides a lot of laughs for the Warlocks player (but not for the opposition).

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wann
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it's the Warlocks. That darn frog makes even losing a contest fun.

I like playing matches with the Cowboys too, just because it scares my gaming partner with their long range attack.

My buddy seems to enjoy the Paragons (I think they are called)a lot, he loves setting up the Lightning to wipe out multiple models. Sometimes to the detriment of his scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
Obi Wann wrote:
I like playing matches with the Cowboys too, just because it scares my gaming partner with their long range attack.

Yeah, I can imagine the Cowboys must be fun to play if all's going well for them and you're gunning down the opposition from range.

Obi Wann wrote:
My buddy seems to enjoy the Paragons (I think they are called)a lot, he loves setting up the Lightning to wipe out multiple models. Sometimes to the detriment of his scoring.

You mean the Valkyries, the ladies with the big... err, hammers!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoyed the Lycans since they have a lot of flexibility. Having access to Bruisers at any time is just awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.