Hello,

Could someone detail the kneeling rule from the advanced rulebook
(which I do not own) ? I read the basics (kneeling allows figures
standing behind to shoot without modifiers) and some positive feedback
about the use of this rule, and I'd be glad if someone could teach it
to me. I'd be really thankful as well if someone would be
kind enough to explain snap fire here, hoping I'm not asking too much

Thanks in advance !

(I also read about half turn, incline turn or EW rules... What are these ?)

Regards,
Thibault

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lubin
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kneeling Figures

The cost for kneeling it 1 point for walking and 2 points for running. No points are needed to stand back off. Movement costs are doubled while kneeling (my note: guess this is a duck walk).

Allows figure next to the kneeling figure to fire through their square does not suffer the -1 role modifier. Adjacent figure can suppress past the kneeling figure without the kneeling figure being attacked by the suppression.

Large figures, Assault Fiends & RXS (basically all 2 point kills) can fire though a hex with a standing figure in it. While the large figure is kneeling it get the -1 role modifier for firing though a standing figure. And again nothing if the figure in front is kneeling itself. Regular size (1 point kill) can never fire though a large (2 point kill).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lubin
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Snap Fire

For 2 movement points (or 1 command point) a figure in cover and step out of cover, fire, and step back into cover. The figure gets a -1 roll modifier for snap firing, and any figure firing at the Snap firing figure gets a -1 role modifier
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibault Bloch
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David.

(Meanwhile I bought most of the books so didn't need the info anymore and forgot about this topic, yet other people will probably benefit from your answers)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.