GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,872 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Matt Anness
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do I remove the Right of Way tech card in a 2-player game since the rule book says in a 2-player game double routes are unavailable? I really enjoy the UK map but I'm a little confused with that tech card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the whole point of the right of way is that it allows you to build a route that is already fully occupied. So in the 3-4 player game, even if a double route had already been built twice, you can build it again. And in the 2 player game, it would allow you to build a route alongside the other player, which wouldn't otherwise be possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Anness
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah gotcha! So you can build anywhere on the board beside a pre existing route regardless whether or not it was a double route? Sorry, I misread the rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
kanyewest_tml wrote:
Ah gotcha! So you can build anywhere on the board beside a pre existing route regardless whether or not it was a double route? Sorry, I misread the rule book.

Yep, that's right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Anness
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.