GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,437 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Homeland: The Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: ask about accusation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Mustafa
Indonesia
Tangerang Selatan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
if you are terrorist and doesn't want to accuse anyone, which card do you choose? and also for non terrorist and doesn't want to accuse anyone (in case everybody think terrorist out of the game?

does the -3VP still counted for doing that?

i also found that in the case that agency filled the track and they dont want terrorist win by make false accusation, then each person can accuse the person in their right or left (one way) and then one of them will catch the terrorist eventually (if any terrorist on the game). if there is no terrorist, they all just lost 3VP together..

thanx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 15 of the rules, Accusations, clearly and completely covers this. Have you not read that page? Or maybe you have a non-English edition of the game where this is different?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mustafa
Indonesia
Tangerang Selatan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
Page 15 of the rules, Accusations, clearly and completely covers this. Have you not read that page? Or maybe you have a non-English edition of the game where this is different?

sorry, you right, i just completely forget that part
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thinkbeyond wrote:
i also found that in the case that agency filled the track and they dont want terrorist win by make false accusation, then each person can accuse the person in their right or left (one way) and then one of them will catch the terrorist eventually (if any terrorist on the game). if there is no terrorist, they all just lost 3VP together..

Why are they cooperating? It's not a team game. Anyone who's behind on VPs should be more concerned with finding the mole, or holding back a vote to avoid losing VPs, rather than working together with the players who are ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mustafa
Indonesia
Tangerang Selatan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
thinkbeyond wrote:

Why are they cooperating? It's not a team game. Anyone who's behind on VPs should be more concerned with finding the mole, or holding back a vote to avoid losing VPs, rather than working together with the players who are ahead.

good point, i just somehow found that terrorist very easy to win, i see that by doing this act will make sure the terrorist lose.. otherwise, most likely the terrorist win since usually terorist track was high..

haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.