Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: The Mage Game Group, Düsseldorf (MGG) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: germany [+] [View All]
Gotthard Heinrici (prev. Graf Strachwitz)
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We, the Mage Game Group in Düsseldorf, are a small group of 7 national & international players (average age around 32) who are gathering every Thursday evening at 19:00 in the Mage Store on the Graf Adolf Straße opposite Kaufhof.

We have around 260 games in our database and a more or less fixed monthly game plan (depending on the number of players). Through this way we want to inform enthusiasts who are living in the area and should you have interest in passing by, you are more than welcome.

We usually determine a monthly game agenda and please find below the agenda for January & February:

January:
-Brittania + Eufrat & Tigris
-War of the Ring
-Thunders Edge

February:
-History of the World
-Medieval
-Speed Circuit
-El Grande

Apart from the game plan we organise alternative sessions and last year we played a 5 player Twillight Imperium 3ed., Path of Glory, Barbarossa to Berlin and a 6 player Here I Stand and we are currently planning a Onward Christian Soldiers session.

There are always some other games as well (e.g. Twilight Struggle, Hammer of the Scots, Crusader Rex, Panzergrenadier etc.) in case too many of show up for a particular game. As soon as we have the March plan ready, I will post it.

So if you are in the vicinity and want to join, please send me a mail and I wil contact you to provide further details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.