GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,609 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Wallenstein (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Is Wallenstein 2nd Edition permanently out of print? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan C
United States
Greenfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd never say permanently. May be temporarily out of print or between print runs, but these days nothing is ever permanently out of print. Especially with Queen games. They'll probably do a kickstarter to boot up another print run with an even bigger box edition than the big box 2nd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United States
Greenfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, Glenn.

Clammy721 wrote:
I'd never say permanently. May be temporarily out of print or between print runs, but these days nothing is ever permanently out of print. Especially with Queen games. They'll probably do a kickstarter to boot up another print run with an even bigger box edition than the big box 2nd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Auclair
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plenty on ebay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a reprint/new edition coming soon. Queen run a KS for it last year and based on updates it is coming early 2016
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United States
Greenfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks! I just heard back from them and they said it would be available 3rd quarter 2016. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rashiki wrote:
Thanks! I just heard back from them and they said it would be available 3rd quarter 2016. Thanks.

Good News! And here I thought that Kickstarter had come, gone and been fulfilled through that print run already. Man, that was awhile ago...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clammy721 wrote:
rashiki wrote:

Good News! And here I thought that Kickstarter had come, gone and been fulfilled through that print run already. Man, that was awhile ago...

Yep, it was a while ago and we backers got just a notification that the KS is delayed again. Fun times!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelteel wrote:
Clammy721 wrote:
rashiki wrote:

Yep, it was a while ago and we backers got just a notification that the KS is delayed again. Fun times!

Unbelievable. But not surprising, unfortunately. shake Sorry about your wait. Hope you get it soon and it's worth your wait. And that it has all the contents it's supposed to have. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one that I would sell or trade. Sale would go through marketplace. Just let me know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
Duesseldorf
North-Rhine-Westfalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote to queen games and one of the supporter said, no reprint in the near future.
I got a Big Box, looks like similar to the 2nd Edition, but i didn't played it yet.
So, when you find an edition, you should grab it as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil Kies

Florida
msg tools
mbmb
Back in stock at cool stuff. Just got my copy today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike jones
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Rest In Peace My Friend....
mbmbmbmbmb
wilbertkies wrote:
Back in stock at cool stuff. Just got my copy today

out of stock as of 10/16/17

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.