GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,441 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Galactic Council - Villain Group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TJ Acre
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I've been working on making more space themed villains and masterminds and I've been trying to draw from Guardians of the Galaxy. The Galactic Council is a main adversary from behind the scenes in the series, manipulated and run by J'son. So instead of making 5-8 new mastermind cards I thought I'd make a group of villains who could become masterminds.

These are all still in the beginning of the design process and have had no play testing as of yet. I just wanted to see if anyone had any criticisms, comments, concerns, different ideas, better ideas, anything to add. I tried to make them all thematic to their character someway, be that being similar to a another card they have a connection to, like Freyga being like Odin, and Kl'rt like Super Skrull, or just a general theme of their character like J'son playing more villains from the deck as if he were hiring mercenaries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.