GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,707 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Splendor» Forums » General

Subject: Online multiplayer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Rhodes
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
The Android app appears to have no online multiplayer option. Does any version of this game have online multiplayer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speusippus wrote:
The Android app appears to have no online multiplayer option. Does any version of this game have online multiplayer?

The development team is working on the Online Multiplayer (Asynchronous mode) as we type. It'll be available as a free update when it's ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you familiar with Spendee? It also has a mobile portal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
rasmussen81 wrote:
Speusippus wrote:

The development team is working on the Online Multiplayer (Asynchronous mode) as we type. It'll be available as a free update when it's ready.

And the day that I hear it is available, I will buy the app. Probably manage to talk my family members into it too, so we can play against each other!

(It's only fair for me to do this, because when the app was first released I complained that it was too expensive for a no-internet-play version).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.