GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,455 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Return to Hoth» Forums » Rules

Subject: loku set your sight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastiaan Kuijs
msg tools
mbmb
Is it correct that after the attack the recon token stays on the target ?

And after the enemy dies you get the token back ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

(Getting it back should not be that critical. How many recon tokens are there in the box?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Rubin
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Only 2 I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, 2. And whenever you need to place a token, it can come from your supply, or from a token already placed somewhere. Thus, if the thing the token is placed on is discarded or removed from the map, Loku can always choose to reclaim that token the next time he chooses to place one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Kuijs
msg tools
mbmb
a1bert wrote:
Yes.

(Getting it back should not be that critical. How many recon tokens are there in the box?)

i thought i had it right but my empire player thought it was a deplete type of thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Schnell
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can two recon tokens be ultimately placed on the same figure with stacked effects? It's not a condition, so I wasn't sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could put both tokens on the same figure, but the wording of the ability is pretty clear (to me) that it is not additive.
Loku wrote:
While you or a friendly figure is attacking a figure with a recon token, apply +1mb to the attack results.

In the context you can replace "a token" with "at least one", but it takes more stretch to argue that "a token" could be replaced with "for each token".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They can be placed on the same figure, but none of the effects stack according to the way they are worded.

Each ability can only be activated once per timing instance and the effects on the cards all have a timing instance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Schnell
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you for your answers. I just painted Loku in advance of starting a campaign this weekend, so it was nice to get that cleared up beforehand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.